Faux Tin Glue Up Ceiling Tiles Installation
How to Install Faux Tin Glue Up Ceiling Tiles
Material: Rigid PVC.
Size: 2' x 2' (foot) (4 Square feet)
Thickness: 0.37 mm
Color: Any Plain Color Shade.
Effects: Wooden Grains effects, Metallic, Pearl, Velvet etc.
Application: To decorate Ceiling or walls
If you want to add your special touch our products, we welcome your suggestions /requirements. Customization is possible on all these specifications.
Just follow these four simple steps to install our 24" x 24" overlapping edge decorative ceiling system. It is really quick and easy to glue up faux-tin ceiling tiles.
- Prepare the surface: Wipe off the ceiling / surface and make it smooth and even. Remove loose plaster, paint, wall paper etc.
- Draw an angle: draw straight lines in the corner (in width and length part) and make a 90 degree angle, for starting point of pasting.
- Apply the adhesive. Apply any good-quality contact cement, rubber- or urethane-based adhesive only, on the edges and raised crossed section of the sheet, and let it dry until the solvent of adhesive evaporates for a perfect start to a faux-tin ceiling tiles glue-up job. We recommend that all customers always test the application and allow it to rest at least 24 hours to evaluate the process and results and to make an informed decision as to whether the application is right for your particular home or commercial scenario. We also recommend a clean, dry surface and to buy and use a premium-quality, brush-grade, neoprene-based contact cement that meets the stringent requirements of the professional user. High-strength and initial grab make it ideal for most decorative projects. Fast-drying formula dries in 15-20 minutes and exhibits high heat and water resistance when dry. We suggest Wellwood by Dap Inc.
- Place and press:Place the sheet into the required position (first sheet at the 90-degree point) and press firmly but gently. Overlap the ends of the previous sheet, again using firm but gentle pressure. The advantage of the decorative ceiling system in 24" x 24" with overlapping edges is that it provides you with an extra and unique edge for your PVC ceiling panels decoration due to multiple designs available in all colors.
The PVC decorative ceiling systems have dominated the market for the past 15 years. They are manufactured from high-quality polyvinyl chloride sheets and are embossed to create three-dimensional effects. Artwork is created with various colors and effects. The combination of the above results in an extraordinary, incomparable appearance.
The PVC systems are available in the size of 24"x 24" and are available in 40+ beautiful designs in almost any color or shade. A combination of two or more colors is also available. You may enjoy wood-like effects that resemble real wood grain, metallic (gold, silver, copper, etc.), pearl shine, etc., all of which create stylish and unrivaled beauty. When considering how to install decorative ceiling tiles, home owners are free to imagine any degree of beauty desired because of the simplicity of installation.
The PVC can be fixed on any hard, plain surface with any good-quality rubber-based adhesive. They can be used in homes, offices, hospitals, schools, hotels, motels, business complexes, etc. Their quality and economical value are exceptional. Inquires about how to install faux-tin ceiling tiles in any particular location can be answered by our knowledgeable staff.
All of the designs are available in a variety of colors in our online shop!
Installation Instructions For Overlapping Edges
- The PVC ceiling tiles can be installed on any hard and plain surface, and faux-tin ceiling tiles’ glue-up can be easy.
- The tiles can be cut with scissors for required fitting size.
- To install the tiles on the T-bar system or suspending grids, first, create a false ceiling structure on the T-bar system using plywood, MDF, block board, etc., then simply paste the tiles on the false ceiling.
- The ceiling tiles are washable and colorable.