Skip to main content
Installing Dakota Tin Corrugated Metal
INSTALLATION NEEDS: Screw Gun, Tape Measure, Level, Chalk Line, Drill
HANDLING: Metal edges are sharp! Cut resistant gloves required.
STORAGE: Avoid moisture and direct sunlight.
- Remove any shipping wrapping
- Place screws (roofing screws recommended) every 12-16 inches
- Be sure to cover top edges with J-track or other border material to prevent injury.
IF CUTTING PANELS TO FIT
- Use tin snips or nibbler to cut small pieces. Use a circular saw with a ferrous metal blade for larger pieces.
- Remove any shavings from panel(s) to prevent damage to other areas. Be sure not cut panels on top of existing panels.
- Wear cut resistant gloves, hearing and eye protection when using saws to cut metal. When using a circular saw, always cut from the back side panel to keep metal shavings from marring the finish.